News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CSKA Thread

Started by 93:2012, November 05, 2014, 18:58:37

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

im splitting the winning with brendan

bry the guy

3 or 4 days isnt nearly 3 weeks though.

Ludo

Quote from: goat on November 05, 2014, 22:21:47
really? because you seem more concerned by my mirror collection and having a fun packed response to any of my posts so far

some might think you are trying to provoke me you scamp

Sorry darling, I'll be more attentive in future.

bry the guy

good boy ooops goat.

zacc

it's true it's the most expensive dross I've watched in a long time.
so hopefully it can only get better?
::)

bluepill

We've now gone full circle since the hughes out era. Only issue is that he won fuck all and Pellegrini has won a title - last year. What does a manager need to do to survive a spell of poor form without a large section of fans turning?

Ludo

I don't think the fans are turning on him I just think we're angry at the performances we've seen over the last few weeks.

bluepill

silvablue

Quote from: bluepill on November 05, 2014, 22:35:53
We've now gone full circle since the hughes out era. Only issue is that he won fuck all and Pellegrini has won a title - last year. What does a manager need to do to survive a spell of poor form without a large section of fans turning?

Why should paying customers (fans) not tell manager and players their product is crap, when it is, temporary or not. No one is calling for Pelle to go, just improve 'team' performance and player work rate, from what I have read on here.

bluepill

Zabba

I suppose now would not be a good time to run through the post Bayern Munich defeat quotes of some of our players and manager. Something around we are as good as Bayern Munich and we matched or outplayed them, if my memory serves me well.

This team needs a serious dose of reality and their inflated egos punctured. 

alexsam

Quote from: Alibernarbia on November 05, 2014, 21:39:16
Worse performance in 40 years and that is saying something.No excuses despite shit refereeing again.
Regressing rapidly.

That has cheered me up, thanks

93:2012

Quote from: alexsam on November 05, 2014, 22:55:45
Quote from: Alibernarbia on November 05, 2014, 21:39:16
Worse performance in 40 years and that is saying something.No excuses despite shit refereeing again.
Regressing rapidly.

That has cheered me up, thanks

Delighted to help, lol.

It is of course comparative a world class team under performing compared to mostly dire teams and players.

bry the guy

That ref had only reffed 1 champs league game before tonight and i hope its three years before he refs another after that booking of the wrong player keeping the offender on the pitch.

Leewonpen

Quote from: bry the guy on November 05, 2014, 23:07:40
That ref had only reffed 1 champs league game before tonight and i hope its three years before he refs another after that booking of the wrong player keeping the offender on the pitch.
The ref got that wrong, he also got the free kick that lead to their first goal wrong.
Fernandinho? Correct decision. Yaya? Correct decision. Aguero? Don't think it warranted a yellow but wasn't a pen. Nasri? Got that one wrong, should have been red.
So the ref had a mixed performance, unlike City who were pathetic in their basic skills, their effort and their discipline. Considering the difference in talent between this squad and those in years past I think that was the worst performance I've seen.

Neil Mcnab

Pelle looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights tonight. Even getting in the Europa league is looking iffy. Looks like the FA cup is the only trophy available.
FFP has fooked us up. We would have moved up another level without it. A decent winger and midfielder may well have come in. Di Maria/Pogba? Who knows now.
As long as we finish in the top four, Pelle shoud be safe until this time next year. At least I hope he is.

andy1966

Quote from: Zabba on November 05, 2014, 22:50:39
I suppose now would not be a good time to run through the post Bayern Munich defeat quotes of some of our players and manager. Something around we are as good as Bayern Munich and we matched or outplayed them, if my memory serves me well.

This team needs a serious dose of reality and their inflated egos punctured.
Pellegrini said on BBC 5 live this morning , that despite not winning a game so far

City could still win the champions league  ;D

Ludo

I think he was comparing us to Inter who didn't win any of their first three games but still won the competition a few years ago.

lee

trolls r us

bring back kelvin koogan

gavin

Absolute shite from City. Clichy should be ashamed of what he did for their second but going forward Navas and Jovetic were a waste of space and were rightly subbed at half time. Sadly we didn't improve much afterwards. Still a win at QPR was always more important. We've never looked like doing anything in this dull competition anyway. They can stick it.