News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Brum in the FA Cup

Started by gavin, November 30, 2020, 21:12:12

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

There's been a few tasty encounters with Brum over the years. Probably more off the field than on but, of course, there was the 1956 FA Cup final.

Swiss

Not been to their ground and not bothered.

Been to villa Park and to the Hawthorns. Villa's a nice ground but didn't like the baggies'.

lee

Hawthorns is one of the best away days going.Nice set of fans.Last time i went to Villa park we got beat 1-0 and John Lennon had just been shot.My dads mate got beat up outside before the match started.As a kid i have hated them since and will never step foot inside the place.

goat

last time i was at villa i got kicked out the holte end

Stephen Paul

Decent draw , not far to travel

Swiss

Quote from: lee on December 01, 2020, 07:34:54
Hawthorns is one of the best away days going.Nice set of fans.Last time i went to Villa park we got beat 1-0 and John Lennon had just been shot.My dads mate got beat up outside before the match started.As a kid i have hated them since and will never step foot inside the place.

They've got a pub that lets home and away fans in, just outside the ground.

They segregate them inside, but the gardens open to both  ???

Never had trouble there, didn't like the local busses though, some right weirdos on them.

shandon

lee

Quote from: Swiss on December 01, 2020, 23:08:46
They've got a pub that lets home and away fans in, just outside the ground.

They segregate them inside, but the gardens open to both  ???

Never had trouble there, didn't like the local busses though, some right weirdos on them.

Thats Birmingham in general Tony  :D

Swiss

Tbf, there's some right weirdos in Manchester too.

Stephen Paul

Paddy

Brings back memories; it was in 1956 that i became a firm supporter. Couldn't afford to go to the matches though...Both teams had their ups and downs since then, we were the lucky one...Shouldn't pose a threat but.. it is the FA Cup !!!