News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Chelsea away . Sunday 4.30 PL Covid permitting

Started by Stephen Paul, December 29, 2020, 08:40:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Not honestly sure if this game will go ahead either as quite a few players now isolating

Games stacking up for Pep now

How are the FA going deal with the Cup fixtures

Could this season be scrapped yet ?

Paddy pig betting

City 11/8
Draw 5/2
Chelsea 19/10

Both teams to score

Yes 6/10
No 5/4

First goal
Aguero 4/1
Steling 5/1
Mahrez 11/2
Torres 13/2
Foden 13/2
KDB 7/1

gavin

I'll reserve judgement till we get a better idea of whether it will take place as scheduled. At the moment, I'd predict postponement.

KunDB

Well we would be playing without Ederson in between the posts. Also two other first team players absent plus Walker and Jesus. So a significantly weakened team more so if KDB is VP one of the unknown two

Game off.

Gareth

I doubt the PL will grant a postponement only on the grounds that our first XI is compromised. They are driven by the need to provide content for TV companies, not by the requirements of sport and competition.

Stephen Paul

The FA Cup third round should be interesting with the smaller clubs not having the facilities to deal with covid etc

Neil Mcnab

if postponed, they will be getting a winter break, then a mega fixture pile up. The Euros are due to start in June arent they?

Swiss

Looks like testing has comeback as negative so the fixture is expected to go ahead.

KunDB

Game on but if rumours correct no Ederson, Cancelo or Torres and of course Jesus and Walker.

C'mon City.

Gareth

Swiss

Fernandinho's family have said he was one of the positive tests. Rumours are the Brazilians from a couple of different clubs got together over Xmas.

gavin

Stephen Paul

Referee: Anthony Taylor

Assistants: Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn

Fourth official: Peter Bankes

VAR: Mike Dean

Assistant VAR: Darren Cann.

Stephen Paul

KunDB

I will be surprised if Aguero starts, he is clearly being protected by Pep for CL.

Might change this score prediction when the team is declared but for now i predict

2   0  City win

KunDB

Well dine Gavin and Stephenmcfc. Big smile on your faces when Chelsea scored at the death.

Stephen Paul

gavin

No smile on my face. Gutted we lost the clean sheet. We need to build confidence in all areas.

Paddy