News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Under the radar

Started by Stephen Paul, January 02, 2021, 09:08:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Utd joint top with Liverpool .Ole doing a great job. The title a two horse race. Spurs are almost there

The media are wankers but this could be good for City

lee

The rags have had their fair share of good fortune.

Hesperus

Agreed. Chelsea game is very important for us, but we could be badly effected by COVID. A win would be an awesome result.

Swiss

Quote from: lee on January 02, 2021, 11:17:15
The rags have had their fair share of good fortune.

Oh my days, yesterday was ridiculous. Should have had one player sent off and it was never a pen.

KunDB

The penalty was ridiculous, but they have been getting them all season so gently touch them and down they go.

Luck runs out eventually and they have not been playing that well, no better than us and we have been very average this season so far.

As for Chelsea, no excuses our team is more than good enough to beat them even with 5 players missing.

gavin

The rags will fall to pieces again like they did in the Chumps League. Hopefully it will start in midweek. The bookies aren't far off with the scousers slight favourites over City. I reckon it will be us or the scousers again this season.

lee

Quote from: Swiss on January 02, 2021, 18:29:33
Oh my days, yesterday was ridiculous. Should have had one player sent off and it was never a pen.

trip yourself up and win a pen...and var agreed!!!

Swiss

Obviously not a clear and obvious error

Neil Mcnab

They need a good kicking.

Paddy

I am beginning to believe that we can win the title.....

Stephen Paul

Playing well Paddy

Serious contenders now

Swiss

One game at a time lads, this is going to be a roller coaster season.