News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Its getting ridiculous now

Started by Stephen Paul, January 07, 2021, 15:56:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Comparing Bruno Fernández to KDB

Some of these people are smoking some serious shit these days

KunDB

Let them work away it will do Utd no good.

BF is a good player in an average team and that is why his work rate and will to win glows bright. However, he has yet to turn it on on the big occasions and therefore cannot be compared to KDB who is in an exalted company of the footballing elite.

gavin

I read somewhere that Rashford is considered the most valuable footballer in the world and that lad isn't far behind either. Dunno what the fuckers who work this stuff out watch but it ain't football.

lee

Bruno Fernández is a cheating cnut

Neil Mcnab

Fernandes is a class act. Portugal must be favourites for the Euros, they have any number of good players in our league. KDB is on a different level to Fernandes though, probably the best player in the Premier League. In 5 years if Fernandes has performed consistently and dragged some success out of the shit, then comparisons could be made.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on January 07, 2021, 23:38:00
Bruno Fernández is a cheating cnut
Straight to the point Lee 😂

Paddy

Thought he was very mediocre in the derby...

Swiss

Quote from: Paddy on January 09, 2021, 14:44:01
Thought he was very mediocre in the derby...

And still their best player  :D

With my non-biased hat on.
He has the potential to be one of the best midfielders in the world of his era. He's creative, can score (mostly pens) and puts in a hard shift on the pitch.

With my city hat firmly back on, he dives about the pitch and if he wasn't playing fir utd, he wouldn't have that many pens awarded/ scored.
Still a v good player and am gutted they signed him.

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on January 07, 2021, 21:23:23
I read somewhere that Rashford is considered the most valuable footballer in the world and that lad isn't far behind either. Dunno what the fuckers who work this stuff out watch but it ain't football.

This is the effect of Utd having loads of fans in the media and other football based organisations. I'm on the Football Index and you get dividends for top media player for the day. It's ridiculous how many times a itd player will win it. Almost as if no other team exists...
Messi comes a close second to utd though.

Paddy

Just maybe, Rashford's credentials are not just about football but what football gives back !!!...

Stephen Paul

If KDB played for the rags or dippers there would be a wankfest about him but not much in the media about him at all

That pass for Stones yesterday was world class

The guy is on a different level than everyone else

Smell of boiling piss coming back as we climb the table