News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Seagulls PL

Started by KunDB, January 13, 2021, 17:06:57

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Stones, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne (C), Mahrez, Foden, Bernardo

SUBS | Steffen, Walker, Sterling, Jesus, Torres, Mendy, Fernandinho, Harwood-Bellis, Mbete

C'mon City

lee

Mahrez..Better put in a shift tonight

gavin

I'll never get used to 18:00 kick off. Hopefully, I won't have to try.

Stephen Paul

Strong line up , hopefully no heart stopper tonight

Stephen Paul

Think Pep is ready to go for it

Stephen Paul

Steve fucking Mcmanaminaminaminmaimin

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Great goal bu Foden 👏

gavin

Frustrating first half with a big relief at the end. Great goal from Foden at the end. Pressure had been building but it was no doubt a slow start.

Stephen Paul

Could have went anyway at the end

KunDB

What insanity let Sterling take a penalty. FFS

Swiss

Who the flip let sterling near a penalty!!!

gavin

That was painful towards the end. Giving the ball away time and again. Sterling with one of the worst penalties ever. Bloody glad it is over.

reddishblue

Me too. When I saw Sterling was taking the pen I went into the kitchen to get a can.

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: stephenmcfc on January 13, 2021, 17:46:53
Strong line up , hopefully no heart stopper tonight
Heart stopping towards the end.
Mahrez could just about get away with doing so little if he were a number 9. A few great touches. But he isnt a 9, too greedy and contributes zilch when he is off. Never thought he was the right player for us. De Bruyne is out on his feet. Needs a rest. Gundog was also quieter than usual, or he has been recently. Looked at Sterling, I thought he is going to miss, he did. 
The result was all, onwards and upwards.

KunDB

Pep quoted as stating:
‘De Bruyne is City's first-choice taker and won the penalty after he was brought down by Brighton goalkeeper, but Guardiola said the Belgian was too fatigued to take the kick.’

"I think Kevin was tired, but I love the personality of Raheem to try it," he said. “Next time he will score."

For everyone’s sanity, never let Sterling take another penalty (good player and great guy that he is). A one legged DeBruyne would do a better job from the spot.

lee

Hard work that

Mahrez is turd

Gareth

Please can we sign someone who knows how to take penalties...

Stephen Paul

When Sterling stepped up to take the penalty i went outside for some fresh air
Fuckin knew it