News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Who is:

Started by Paddy, January 13, 2021, 18:43:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

this crap useless player called Mahrez?????....

gavin

I think his name is Mahrez. To be fair, there were a few labouring in that first half.

Stephen Paul

Mahrez definitely blows hot and cold

Swiss

Mixture of BHA having 6 defenders on the pitch and us shooting straight at the keeper.

Who, tbf, also made some great saves

KunDB

righton played Sunday evening up to 10.30pm extra time penalty shootout and ir=ts is our players labouring second half???

Paddy

Still no excuses for a player that should never have graced our shores

gavin

Didn't he win footballer of the year when at Leicester? I'm not the greatest fan of that award and its accuracy but still he must have been fit to grace our shores that season at least! He's still a decent playerbut not at the very top level for me. His trick doesn't work as often as it used to. He needs to find another really because defenders have got him worked out largely. But I suspect his stats are pretty good still.

Neil Mcnab

On the plus side he has a great touch and can manufacture a goal. Unfortunately the great play is every Preston guild. Rest of the time anonymous, lazy and greedy. Paid way too much for him and no doubt he is on mega wages, so unless PSG want him, we are stuck with him. Never wanted him, like playing with 10 a lot of the time as he does nothing. Joins the ranks of Bony, Robinho, Jo, Adebayor, Negredo, Bradbury, Castillo, Samaras and Benjani among many more where we got it badly wrong. What I dont understand is a player like Stones plays poorly, benched quite rightly. What about Mahrez?

gavin

He's on the bench today anyway.