News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v blades

Started by gavin, January 30, 2021, 14:02:28

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho (C), Gundogan, Bernardo, Torres, Foden, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Sterling, Rodrigo, Mendy, Mahrez, Cancelo, Garcia, Bernabe

Laporte is back

KunDB

Why break up a successful partnership. I know Pep knows best but does my head in.

C’mon City.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

Stones best player lately

Stephen Paul

That Dias is something else
What a signing

Stephen Paul

That cnut Fleck putting a few rough challenges in

KunDB

Good we got an early goal, but now we need a second.

Swiss

Not created enough in 1st half.

2 shots

Swiss

Created more, but it feels like an energy saving game that

KunDB

Warned that we never beat them by more than one or rarely two. Tough team to beat.

Paddy

Terrible waste of talent. Why can we not shoot from outside the box ???...

lee

Good 3 points against a tough team

KunDB

KunDB

Opta tweeted

"Manchester City have won all nine matches in all competitions in January 2021, the most wins by a team in the top four tiers of English football in a single month since the formation of the Football League in 1888."

CTID

Great win today on the back of an even greater win run. But signals an alarm too, failed to build on the early Jesus goal and showed we will struggle at times this season on the run-in without Sergio back and firing on full power.

Nice having a three point gap and a game in hand, and potential to go to Anfield 7 points ahead of them (if we win against Burnley midweek).

gavin

Had to miss the second half through work but seems I didn't miss much. First half wasn't great either. But as Pep says - we don't live in a fairytale. Bloody good three points.