News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Dortmund CL

Started by silvablue, April 06, 2021, 18:49:33

Previous topic - Next topic

silvablue

Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Bernardo, Foden, Mahrez, De Bruyne (C)

SUBS | Steffen, Trafford, Ake, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero, Zinchenko, Laporte, Torres, Mendy, Fernandinho, Garcia

C’mon City.

KunDB

No Sterling or Jesus starting presumably to counter a park the bus tactic predicted from Borussia Dortmund.

C’mon City win and win well.

Stephen Paul

gavin

No striker but still a lot of attacking talent. Come on City.

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Bleedin hell, Ederson just got away with murder!!

Hesperus

We got away with that. Awful decision by the ref. Should have been 1-1.

Hesperus

Tough half that. Dortmund not playing like they are struggling in the league.

Stephen Paul

A few Euro jitters at the back, Ederson definitely out of jail there

gavin

If we keep them to nil then we'll have done very well indeed. Beautiful goal by us again.

Stephen Paul

BT Sport routing on Dortmund

Hesperus

I only ever watch BT with the commentary muted Steve. It’s just not worth the volume up.

KunDB

Shaky and lacking rhythm and tempo first half. That said razor sharp for the goal.

Boot in the butt from Pep half-time surely.

KunDB

Mid point second half and we continue to be poor. BD working and pressing harder than us and our passing poor.

Need another spark of life.

KunDB

That equaliser was coming and they deserved it. We have been poor yet again in a CL quarter final 

KunDB

Thank you Phil we desperately needed that

gavin

I thought we were better second half and could have finished the tie before they scored. Now we just need to go there and draw. But, honestly, even at 1-1, I wasn't too concerned. We looked like we could do them to me.

lee

jermaine jenas is a bellend

KunDB

We had chances. A few to Phil but overall it was a disjointed performance.

Paddy

Wasted a shed load of chances.....