News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

All for nothing

Started by Paddy, April 20, 2021, 09:41:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Our achievements in the champs league and EFL cup, and the prem. league. Their is speculation that ourselves and Chelsea will be eliminated from the semi finals of champs league and a possible cancellation of the carabo cup final (City cannot sell their allotment of tickets: 2,000), not that that makes any difference. I fear that 65yrs as a supporter are regrettable coming to  sad and heasrt rendering close.....

lee

Theres always cricket or rugby Paddy.Take up fishing or something!!

I will never stop supporting City.

KunDB

Quote from: Paddy on April 20, 2021, 09:41:39
Our achievements in the champs league and EFL cup, and the prem. league. Their is speculation that ourselves and Chelsea will be eliminated from the semi finals of champs league and a possible cancellation of the carabo cup final (City cannot sell their allotment of tickets: 2,000), not that that makes any difference. I fear that 65yrs as a supporter are regrettable coming to  sad and heasrt rendering close.....
A bit doom and gloom Paddy. I think if I survived the third division experience I should survive this. Chucked out of CL so what. Carabao cup cancelled - why? Absolute nonsense.

So we choose the corrupt ESL over the corrupt CL and there is universal outrage. Why? There has been no outrage about the manipulated PL or the near closed shop that is the current CL or the new even more closed shop proposed CL which has more or less the same closed shop flaws as the ESL. Makes me laugh.

Then we have ex FA chiefs on the TV bemoaning what’s going on, the same incompetent clowns whose poor leadership has brought us to this.

Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal fans outraged by this power and money grab, and the greed of it all - makes me fall about laughing. The same fans who loved it when it meant they won everything and the same fans who condemned investment in Chelsea and City because it threatened their closed shop. Why don’t I give a stuff now about all this, I just don’t know.

Don't get me wrong I want this ESL plan to be stopped, but equally I want the CL proposed crap plan also stopped and the CL opened to all with fairer sharing of money across all the wider football family down to the grass root clubs.

Stuff them all Paddy let them worry about it we can worry about City’s next game.

I don’t worry anymore I just enjoy City playing and winning. Onwards and upwards.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: lee on April 20, 2021, 12:48:06
Theres always cricket or rugby Paddy.Take up fishing or something!!

I will never stop supporting City.
me either Lee , but armchair only through a dodgy box 

lee

Quote from: stephenmcfc on April 20, 2021, 17:02:29
me either Lee , but armchair only through a dodgy box
]

Hopefully mate we will all be there again next season.

Paddy

Oh, Happy days !!!.....

KunDB

Btw Paddy love the title of this thread.