News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Right Pep listen to me

Started by Stephen Paul, May 10, 2021, 13:56:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

put the srongest team out Friday 0-3 at half time then rest players ffs get this title won.

Stephen Paul

But then again the rags will loose at least one game this week

gavin

It'll likely be won before we even enter the field. The rags have two difficult games coming up. Nonetheless, I don't think the remaining games should be used to fuck about like Saturday. Let's play like we mean to. Having only one midfielder was bizarre for Pep at weekend.

Stephen Paul

think Leicester will beat the rags

Gareth

I think depending on another team’s results is a crap way to go about winning the league. It makes something that we should be able to take pride in our team for into just a matter of hanging on the rags’ results. Do we want to limp over the line like we forgot how to play? How is that good preparation for the CL?

gavin

I don't think we're depending on them to lose. But it is always nice when they do lose and even more so when it brings on the Manchester City are Champions banner across the bottom of the screen as they trudge off.

Our fantastic run of results over several months will have won us the title.

KunDB

Championees Championees Championees Ole ole

Stephen Paul

Right Pep listen to me

Play the ladies on Friday night

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: stephenmcfc on May 11, 2021, 20:37:43
Right Pep listen to me

Play the ladies on Friday night
What Pep does in his spare time is up to him. He is free to field a reduced strength team for the game against Newcastle.

Paddy

Hope the rags beat the bin dippers, don't want them in the top four.....

Stephen Paul

Yep , fuck those scouse cunts