News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Refs gunning for VK

Started by KunDB, March 31, 2015, 23:28:05

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

I have LONG thought a big cause of Kompany's decline has been PL referees blowing up his every minor transgression while ignoring even worse blatant fouls by others. In my mind they have an agenda and they have targeted him, maybe because of his physical style of play, MoTD (lets call it) 'celebrity' status/appearances or for other obscure reason; who knows what goes on in Mike Riley's head and that of his merry band of men.

Certainly I feel VK has not been treated fairly by refs, particularly this season meaning he cannot use his physical strength without getting blown up.

Tonight has confirmed it Belgium Israel and refereeing Clattenburgh the cheat. VK sent off, I will let you judge for yourselves if it fair to have your nuts grabbed and crushed by an opponent and YOU are sent off.

Watch VK show boating with a halfway keepy-uppies and shot at goal, as well, well straight over the bar. 

CLICK THIS LINK

Stephen Paul

Another shocking decision by a ref , no excuses for this one

bry the guy

gavin

KunDB

Clearly someone at the Daily Mirror came up with headline Bad Kompany and were bursting to use it, even when it obviously does not apply.

reddishblue

:o You cannot be serious April fool yes?

goat

thought the reason he was out of form was the chopping and changing, now its the refs

bry the guy

His two bar restraunts both went bust last year too.

goat

that could explain it, amount of players that went pear shaped over money/gambling is pretty high

or maybe he isnt that great really, he was touted as a world beater as a kid but ended up at ginats like hamburg and a hughes led city

KunDB

So sorry, I forgot how one dimensional some on here are. There can of course be several causes of form loss not just a single factor.

As I said in my opening post refs seem to be gunning for VK being particularly strict and blowing u every minor transgression.

Chopping and changing his partner every game certainly has not helped, look at Chelsea they have played the fewest number of players this season, yet no player has collapsed and died, suffered extreme stress or form loss. So why do we need perpetual motion rotation. They have won the League Cup and are romping the PL at the moment.

Personal problems would not help either, but I doubt money is an issue for VK.

But again on the central point VK keeps getting pulled up over nought important while other PL central defenders oft get away with murder.

KunDB

Quote from: reddishblue on April 01, 2015, 22:37:17
:o You cannot be serious April fool yes?

Well this analyse of VKs form decline definitely agrees more with your view than my defence of VK.
  Bleacher Analysis of Kompany Form Link   

An interesting analyse of VKs form and hard to argue against some points. I do not agree with everything mind but still an interesting and informative enough read.

Example of what I disagree with "But even his national form deteriorated severely over the weekend; his performance against Israel was, to be frank, truly bizarre. He picked up a red card for hauling down his man ......." That is factual balls he did not haul down the defender and VKs first yellow was ludicrously soft. The bookings were not justified especially the second yellow which meant the red card had to be used.

I also think other factors as mentioned have led to VKs club form decline, which may yet affect his form for his country going forward.

All said and done I would think that this article would not be comfortable reading for VK.

clevblue

Vincent's already said he's not worried about opinions in the press, he is concentrating on the job in hand, which is the only thing he can do really. I'm not at all sure that Pelle's defence coaches are up to the job, maybe vincent's not entirely the problem here. Another problem may be being captain of a side that's under pressure. He could use a break, not far to go now to the end of the season and a nice holiday to recharge his batteries.

If he's been the top man once, he will be again I'm sure he's hard enough. Zabba's right about Chelski though, John Terry's having a great time while Vinnie struggles

gavin

When Demi started to marshal the defence last season after Vinny's sending off against Hull it all came together for us to win the title. Maybe Demi should take charge now. I think it is quite clear that the manager hasn't a clue how to sort the defence. Someone else needs to do it whether it is Demi, someone else brought in by the manager or the manager's replacement.