News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Players nearing the summer exit door

Started by Zabba, November 06, 2014, 15:19:56

Previous topic - Next topic

andy1966

Quote from: alexsam on November 06, 2014, 21:51:10
When was the last time Yaya had a break of any real kind. African cups nearly every year, World Cup, constant football really.

I think this is or has caught up with him.
Either that or the Lambert and Butlers  :D

goat

at this rate aguero must be inching towards the top of any list of players off, dont forget its not just the club that can decide if someone is packing their bags

Swiss

I'm sensing a lot of negativity in this thread...

andy1966

Quote from: alexsam on November 06, 2014, 21:51:10
When was the last time Yaya had a break of any real kind. African cups nearly every year, World Cup, constant football really.

I think this is or has caught up with him.
He's just been nominated for African  player of the year ? ;D ;D ;D

Paul lakes knee

Quote from: Paul lakes knee on November 06, 2014, 21:34:21
Fernando has only played around 15 games for City and it is ridiculous to be even considering selling him.
Get rid of:
Yaya
Clichy
Maybe:
Nasri doesn't do much for me

Keep:
The rest

What a load of bollocks! OOPS!! ;)

gavin

Strange how our best period of form thus far has come with Nasri playing and Silva out. Not that I would blame Silva for our poor form but I do think Nasri is unfairly maligned sometimes. He's not as good creatively as the magician but he is more of an all round player who contributes to the team. There's a guy who sits near me at the ground who spends most of the match berating Nasri when he is playing so I have to say that I particularly enjoy it when he scores.