News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Bsatards are at it again ( Daily Mail)

Started by Stephen Paul, July 26, 2021, 20:31:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Shock emails that could prove Manchester City DID cheat: Fresh evidence appears to show Premier League champions had millions funnelled into the club by Abu Dhabi to help inflate their income

gavin

I read the article, it offered nothing new from stories a few years ago really. The it told a blatant lie about the meaning of the recent court judgement. Typical Mail stuff then.

KunDB

Let it play out, if we cheated then punishment is fair. If we didn’t then our name is cleared.

gavin

Hmmm, you seem to have an unhealthy trust in justice as meted out by the Premier League. It seems to me that City's arguments that the appointees of the Premier League are not independent and fair are likely to be correct. The Premier League has already voted to change its own rules in this case. You've got an organisation run by majority rule where it benefits the majority of members to shaft the one member who has been most successful recently. And we already know that the most influential members are actually out to get us.

KunDB

Gavin, I wouldn’t trust them as far as j could throw them and that’s no distance. But if there were damning email replies to the post judgement leaked email Der Spiegel and the hacker would have revealed them.

It is simple either City cheated the rules or they didn’t, and that needs proof/supporting evidence, I’m confident we didn’t and therefore it will not be proved, but if we did then we have to take being found out on the chin like brave soldiers. .

Hesperus

Our club should just come out and call this exactly as it is, Racism by the press and PL.

We should start to ask questions as to why to the other big teams owners Utd (yanks), Liverpool (yanks), Chelsea (Russian) etc. notice the skin colour? Despite Utd funnelling funds via Cayman, Liverpool doing deals for a new ground development that never actually happened and Chelsea, well, any number of incidents should be investigated.

gavin

I don't think that we should take anything on the chin. We should take whatever tactics necessary to avoid punishment even if 'guilty'. I don't accept in any way that the rules were setup to ensure actual fair play but rather to ensure that certain influential member clubs remained the most successful. The only things that upsets me are that, if the leaked emails are to be believed, we weren't very clever about circumventing the rules and we allowed our private emails to be accessed.

KunDB

What I can say is how can Chelsea afford to spend so much on player transfers and wages. If they can then we can. I’m convinced  beyond doubt that all the top teams are cheating the rules to differing degrees.

Hesperus

I wonder why this guy decided to hack City and not any other club? Big question that. I wonder who put him up to it or paid him to do it. Of course that will never be revealed.

Gareth

Quote from: Hesperus on July 27, 2021, 20:46:55
I wonder why this guy decided to hack City and not any other club? Big question that. I wonder who put him up to it or paid him to do it. Of course that will never be revealed.

My money’s on UEFA’s Black Ops department

Stephen Paul

It's strange the way this keeps coming back in the press
It's been a year but some folk out there are hell bent on keeping this alive