News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Foden or Grealish ?

Started by Stephen Paul, August 04, 2021, 12:36:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Gareth

New arrivals don’t always go straight into Pep’s first XI. Seems to me that there is often a period during which new players are expected to learn how to use their skills to contribute to Pep’s vision of how his team plays. I wouldn’t expect Grealish to be an “off the peg” purchase who can just go on doing what he did at Villa. Pep must obviously think there’s a place for him, and Grealish has presumably bought into that, but making it work may take a little time.

Stephen Paul

The most expensive transfer in Premier League history has moved a step closer!

Stephen Paul

It's started already

Scouser

Not  good enough to  start for  England  averaged  30 minutes a game , 10 minutes of  that  spent on the  ground and now he's  the  best  England  player  ever villa laughing  all the  way to the bank

Stephen Paul

Utd fan

Man City ruin the premier league. All about how much money they have and buying the best players. Crap club, crap history. Boring boring boring.

gavin

I've no interest in what scousers or rags say. The lads can play in the same team, no doubt. Both hard workers as well as creative sparks. Grealish puts himself about a lot. A bit too much for my liking in that last game against Villa at the Etihad. We need to find them both a decent barber.

KunDB

Like Gavin I no longer give a toss what other fans of other clubs think or say. These transfer are right for City and good news for us fans and the clubs future prospect.

Let the rest moan and frisbee as much as they want.

C’mon City.

Stephen Paul

Foden, 21, is likely to miss City's first three league games - against Tottenham, Norwich City and Arsenal