News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Leicester @Wembley

Started by gavin, August 07, 2021, 16:18:09

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

Quote from: Hesperus on August 07, 2021, 19:29:52
Levy won’t back down on 150 million. No way we’ll pay that. Listen to Peps words. “If Spurs want to negotiate maybe we can do a deal, if they don’t, we can’t “

When has Levy ever done a deal???  Never…..

We wont pay that much but add some swaps and it might

gavin

It was a very disappointing display, lacking cutting edge. Mahrez has been great against the lesser opposition but was totally inept today. We did better second half but couldn't create enough. The young lads were much better second half. Grealish came on, went down for one of his usual fouls and then found out that he won't get them for City but he'll do the business I think.

We'll need a big improvement next weekend. Eight days to work some magic Pep.

KunDB

Well Levy is no fool and Spuds need cash, so he will push as hard as he can right up until the last day for as much as he can squeeze out if City. But the bottom line is Kane wants out and he wants to go to City.

Stephen Paul

Very disappointing but in Pep we trust

Stephen Paul

Ake caught short

Good signing?

Gareth

Sometimes takes quite a while for players to work out what it is that Pep wants from them. Aké has time yet, I think - look how long it took Stones to come good and be a first choice. In the meantime, if Aké provides cover both at CB and LB while he learns, he's going to be useful.

KunDB

Quote from: stephenmcfc on August 08, 2021, 06:03:48
Ake caught short

Good signing?

I really like Ake and was delighted we signed him. Yesterday was disappointing for him, as has been pre-season. On that basis he is simply a good squad player when he should be much better.

Needs to learn to concentrate full 90 minutes or he’ll be gone.