News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Wycombe at home . EFL Cup Tues 1945

Started by Stephen Paul, September 18, 2021, 17:03:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Back to the Cup we own

Expect a few changes for this match

gavin

I predict the crowd won't be good. It seems to be impossible to buy tickets online this evening.

Stephen Paul

Heard quite a few complaints about trying to buy tickets online

Stephen Paul

Paddy pig

90 minutes

City 1/40
Draw 10/1
Wycombe 40/1

Both teams to score
Yes 6/4
No 1/2

City to score both halves
Yes 4/11

Wycombe to score both halves
Yes 12/1

Neil Mcnab

Gareth

Wednesday?

And, didn’t they beat us once (last century)? Fortunately I missed that, so it’s not a memory I have to try and suppress. Maybe it didn’t even happen...

gavin

Still couldn't buy a ticket online this evening. Took nearly two hours on the phone to get tickets. Then they sent an email to download a separate mobile ticket, link in email didnt work to download ticket to google pay, so had to log into the ticket site on mobile to download the ticket to google pay. What a rigmarole. Fucking cheek if they complain about attendance.

City to win 2-1 with much weakened side.

KunDB

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on September 20, 2021, 22:36:59
Still couldn't buy a ticket online this evening. Took nearly two hours on the phone to get tickets. Then they sent an email to download a separate mobile ticket, link in email didnt work to download ticket to google pay, so had to log into the ticket site on mobile to download the ticket to google pay. What a rigmarole. Fucking cheek if they complain about attendance.

City to win 2-1 with much weakened side.

I hope Pep (and the club) is feeling embarrassed now about his needless comment.

Stephen Paul

KunDB