News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions and match build up for Spuds away.Sun 5th Feb. 4.30 PL

Started by Stephen Paul, January 28, 2023, 07:03:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

A must win game as we build up to the two matches against the Gooners

Neil Mcnab

Stephen Paul

Referee: Andy Madley
Assistants: Harry Lennard, Nick Hopton. Fourth official: Graham Scott.
VAR: Paul Tierney.
Assistant VAR: Simon Bennett.

KunDB

1 2 City win

I hope the players are reminded that Spurs were one of the clubs who wrote to CAS to insist that they upheld the City FFP ban; what an outrageous action when the court was in the process of considering the merits of the case. A ban they threw out ultimately.

The clubs as I recall were:

Arsenal, Burnley, Chelsea, Leicester, Liverpool, Man Utd, Newcastle, Spurs and Wolves.

Chelsea, yes Chelsea (how ironic that Chelsea were one, if that did not discredit the action as petty club jealousy the current events surely do).

It is my personal opinion this was just a form of racism hid behind a mask of false outrage at so-called 'state ownership'. Racism against middle east owners. Certain journalists pathetically continue to pedal this crap, some while praising Chelsea for spending over £600m (over half a billion) in just over 6 months of the new ownership, despite having criticised City for spending just over a billion in just over ten years.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

silvablue

0   1    City away win

Will not be easy and we need the whole team to defend as a team.

KunDB

Thank you Everton for beating Arsenal, the new manager bounce. It is over to us now to apply the pressure by beating Spurs.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

gavin

I hope and expect to see a performance from City that says that we are ready to take this league title by force. We need to see in the player's faces that they recognise that this is their time even before the game has started. Remember Palace away after the Gerrard slip. You could see in the City player's faces in the tunnel that this league was ours. 3-0 to City and a big point made. If we win the next three league games then I think that we will go on to win the league.

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul

gavin