News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Cancelo

Started by lee, January 30, 2023, 13:06:06

Previous topic - Next topic

lee

Looks like he's off to Bayern Munich!!

KunDB

Sad to see him go, but he has simply give up trying at City throwing his toys out of the pram. Hard fact, he is not a good defender, he is brilliant going forward attacking.

Better he goes than he stays and poisons the other players.

"The Bundesliga champions are understood to have offered to take the Portugal international on loan for the rest of the season before a permanent £61.5m move in the summer."

Neil Mcnab

Dont mess with Pep! Training ground bust up after not being picked for Arsenal. Threatened to leave, door opened and booted.

bbk

Shame, he was the reason Zinchenko didn't stay, you'd have to assume. Maybe Arsenal would do a swap.

lee

Rumours we are going to go for Robinson at Fulham.

Stephen Paul

Good player but not bigger than the club

Good luck

KunDB

Quote from: lee on January 30, 2023, 18:05:33
Rumours we are going to go for Robinson at Fulham.

Blistering pace, fit as a fiddle and good defender that can attack as well. That looks a real possibility.

gavin

A bit of a shocker really. He was a key component of the team not long ago. But no-one can think they have a right to a place in the starting XI.

gavin

I thought that we might make a last minute move but not looking likely now. Rico and Sergio Gomez will need to step up in the remainder of the season.

Victoria

I think this transfer  might be the beginning of a clear out of players. City have been looking tired with no consistency since the world cup. With the emergence of Arsenal with a younger team, Pep might be thinking he needs younger legs in his team to compete. For sure, City can beat most teams on the day but we have been slow of late. Fresh young blood is needed in my view.

Stephen Paul

seemingly a couple of others been warned to step up or get out

bbk

Wouldn't surprise me if a few others have been read their rights. Walker apparently unhappy. Bernie will go. Gundog has passed comments suggesting he's irked with some team mates. Foden looks off it. KdB has been wildly below standard this season. Big clear out coming.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on January 31, 2023, 20:49:17
I thought that we might make a last minute move but not looking likely now. Rico and Sergio Gomez will need to step up in the remainder of the season.

Sadly, Sergio is just not of the required standard and probably will be sold in the summer window.

It is the Portuguese section of the team where discontent seems to have spread: Cancelo (the worse of all now gone), Bernardo (who has expressed his desire to leave for a few windows), Dias (who is viewed as a good player but not good enough at passing the ball out from defence to start attacks, hence why he is not playing).

Also, Laporte is apparently disgruntled at not playing and wants out.

There were also rumours of Cancelo clashing physically with Foden, and refusing to pass the ball to him, e.g. the Derby Game at O.T.

Best Cancelo gone and I suspect that Laporte, Gomez, Bernardo will be gone this summer. Maybe Dias.

Stephen Paul

bloody hell , half the team are unhappy according to these posts 

gavin

There's a lot of crisis talk for a club that is second in the league. A few wins on the trot and all this shite will be forgotten about.

Sergio has played a few games and looked a bit dodgy but he's a young lad and he'll get another chance before the end of the season.