News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Spurs

Started by KunDB, May 03, 2015, 15:03:32

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Hart (C), Zabaleta, Demichelis, Mangala, Kolarov, Fernandinho, Fernando, Milner, Lampard, Silva, Aguero

Caballero, Sagna, Boyata, Clichy, Nasri, Dzeko, Bony

C'mon City on the day the title has been won by Chelsea we need a morale boost and to cause more pain for Utd and Liverpool fans.

God record against Spurs so full of hope.

KunDB

I hate Chelsea and their sleazy manager and sleazy players.

Deserved winner of PL title mind.

I can see them improving next season on the back of this and Jose playing the usual boring defensive football only he loves.

Tricky Trev

KunDB

Fantastic counter attack goal from Aguero Silva

goat

Quote from: Zabba on May 03, 2015, 15:36:36
Jose playing the usual boring defensive football only he loves.

im sure the fans are not complaining

KunDB

Quote from: goat on May 03, 2015, 16:31:15
Quote from: Zabba on May 03, 2015, 15:36:36
Jose playing the usual boring defensive football only he loves.

im sure the fans are not complaining

We City fans compalin when we play boring football, I am sure Chelsea fans want to see good games and good football.

goat

id take a 1-0 and league title over 6-5 and fuck all

KunDB

I would too. I just cannot understand Pelle saying he prefers style over substance, this is a win game. Play like champions and lose most games = sack. Hard reality and fans can take boring football if it delivers titles, unless you are an Arsenal fan!

gavin

Same defensive frailties from City again. It has been the same under Pellegrini for almost all of his two seasons in charge. Only in the rtitle run in last season did we look anything like defensively under him. It just isn't good enough. Having said that we should really be a couple up, a great goal from Sergio and he should have had a penalty too.

I wouldn't like us to play like Chelsea to win the league but you can be attacking and well organised defensively. We're shit defensively even when we have numbers back at corners!

goat

keegan won a lot attacking

KunDB

We are so so fortunate to have a player of the quality of Aguero.

Tricky Trev

Now for a adebayor equalizer.

KunDB

Top 4 and Champions League footballs secured and in a strong position to challenge Arsenal for the second spot.

gavin

Good win in the end and better defensively second half. A couple more wins to get straight into the Chumps.

Swiss

tight but a win in the end

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on May 03, 2015, 17:53:37
Good win in the end and better defensively second half. A couple more wins to get straight into the Chumps.

Top 3 gets us straight in to the CL group stage. We are unlikely to finish 4th now. The most Utd can get is 74 and we are on 70 so a win and a draw should almost certainly be enough from the last 3 games give our superior goal difference (35 v 24).

bluebrendan

Much better defensively after a wobbly 15mins or so. Hart, Kolarov, Dinho, Silva and Aguero the best. Pellegrini reacted to an opposition tactical switch for a change too, going to a back three to counter Adebayor's introduction. Much better all round in the 2nd half.

KunDB

Added bonus is Utd have to play Arsenal

Win draw or lose for either suits us helping us towards a top 3 spot.

Leewonpen

Quote from: bluebrendan on May 03, 2015, 18:25:29
Much better defensively after a wobbly 15mins or so. Hart, Kolarov, Dinho, Silva and Aguero the best. Pellegrini reacted to an opposition tactical switch for a change too, going to a back three to counter Adebayor's introduction. Much better all round in the 2nd half.
I would add Milner to that list - excellent

Neil Mcnab

We have the best player in the league, he and Silva created a piece of magic. For the rest it could have been 5-2 to Spurs.
Kolarov is playing himself into the team next year if he wants to stay.
Our two "star transfers" in last summer were average(nando) and poor(mangled).