News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Quantum Physics

Started by reddishblue, April 19, 2023, 22:38:02

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue


gavin

Smaller than you can imagine.

reddishblue

Fuck's sake. A button mushroom it remains.

Now, quantum entanglement is another problem.

Vickki

Ok guys, you have a small something-small what?🤣🤣🤣

reddishblue

Use your finite imagination.

reddishblue

Does anyone know the difference between quantum physics and quantum mechanics? I don't but I suspect it's very little.

Vickki

Unless one is a geek, no one cares! 🤣

reddishblue

I just watched a much detailed documentary on the subject and now understand even less.


Swiss

Now look at quantum computing
...

reddishblue

#10
Currently researching quantum gravity, I'll get onto that next.


reddishblue

If you understand this you understand the PL case against City.

reddishblue

Or the other way round.

gavin

The findings of Quantum Physics have created our modern world. The Premier League rules will destroy Premier League football. They have taken their own greatest moments and attempted to destroy the value of them. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot.