News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Air Fryers

Started by reddishblue, August 29, 2023, 20:02:58

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

Quote from: Vickki on October 21, 2023, 00:18:29
'Typically eaten that way by lorry drivers in service stations on the M62.'

Would not know this fact as I only drive around Bolton 🤣🤣🤣

This you?
Pissing in a bottle and Ginsters for breakfast: have you got what it takes to be an HGV driver?

https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/work/pissing-in-a-bottle-and-ginsters-for-breakfast-have-you-got-what-it-takes-to-be-an-hgv-driver-20210817211204

Vickki

reddishblue

You can now get Ginsters' pasties in cheese and onion flavour, also chilli.

The air fryer instructions are the same as the original.

Vickki

I got a new Ninja Airfryer for Christmas, and I love it! A lot better than my last one 👍

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Vickki on January 16, 2024, 02:29:27
I got a new Ninja Airfryer for Christmas, and I love it! A lot better than my last one 👍
Santa was good to you

reddishblue

Tonight I am attempting to do a baked potato. 180c for 15 minutes then I'll have a look at it. It might need longer would be my suspicion.

I'll let you know the result.

reddishblue

It took another 3x the initial estimate but turned out excellent. For those unable to compute, put it in for an hour.

Vickki

There's only one way to cook baked Potatoes,  and that's to wrap them in foil then smoke  'em in a smoker for 4 hrs at a low temp. 😁

gavin

Or just go to the chippy

Vickki

No chippies near me, and if there was, it would be awful!

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Vickki on January 19, 2024, 20:29:18
There's only one way to cook baked Potatoes,  and that's to wrap them in foil then smoke  'em in a smoker for 4 hrs at a low temp. 😁
perfect

reddishblue

Even better, cooked in the embers of a bonfire.

Swiss

I worked with a guy from Cornwall, everyone calls him Pasty.

True story.