News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v forest

Started by gavin, September 23, 2023, 14:03:42

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Ederson, Walker (C), Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol, Rodrigo, Nunes, Foden, Alvarez, Doku, Haaland

Subs: Ortega Moreno, Carson, Phillips, Ake, Grealish, Gomez, Bobb, Lewis

Stephen Paul

should be good enough regardless the injuries

Mon Blues 

Stephen Paul

Foden goal assisted by Walker

Stick that up your arse Southgate

gavin

Some great football and goals to start with but we've gone right off the boil. Hopefully, we'll come back with a vengeance second half.

KunDB

Just what I was about to say Gavin. We allowed them to break up the game with fouls and stoppages and we lost concentration and became scappy.

Stephen Paul

some good first half performances

KunDB

Absolute meltdown Second half. What was Rodri thinking. Saw red, and redder again.

We need to learn from this, but big punishment losing Rodri for two or three games.

reddishblue

I was thinking earlier this week that Rodri could do with a rest.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on September 23, 2023, 17:18:03
I was thinking earlier this week that Rodri could do with a rest.
has a fookin rest now

reddishblue

He would have been rested on Wednesday anyway, so we only lose him for 2 games really.

reddishblue

Nunes quietly impressed me again today.

gavin

Why is that cnut Taylor still reffing us? He's a disgrace. As is Gibbs White and that other diving bastard who tried to get one of ours sent off.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on September 23, 2023, 17:38:33
Why is that cnut Taylor still reffing us? He's a disgrace. As is Gibbs White and that other diving bastard who tried to get one of ours sent off.

Looks like Gibbs White said something to Rodri.  He was furious. 

Vickki

I think the main problem today is the fact we scored 2 goals early then took the foot off the peddal, which let Forest come back into the game. Forest did what they did because we allowed them to do their spoil tatics.

gavin

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on September 23, 2023, 19:19:21
Looks like Gibbs White said something to Rodri.  He was furious. 

Well Gibbs White fouled Rodri at the very least. The reffing in this country is abysmal. I just can't get my head around how bad they are and why nobody does anything about it. There's a lot of talk about Howard Webb being in charge now but they just get worse and worse. They are obsessed with picking up on technical infringements and the latest fashionable new rules rather than actually punishing fouling.

KunDB

On the positive side Rodri will get a much needed rest and we will hopefully give KP a golden chance to prove his worth.

lee

Gibb White grabbed his own neck before he went down.What a shithouse