News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

KDB

Started by Stephen Paul, November 03, 2023, 09:46:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Kevin De Bruyne : "This award has become a joke. They leaked the name of the winner a week ago. If the award were fair, then Haaland would have won it. He did everything he could have done. Still, he lost."

"I didn't want to be a part of the corruption. That's why I didn't go to the Ballon d'Or podium."

Stephen Paul

We need more like him in football

KunDB

Quote from: Stephen Paul on November 03, 2023, 09:46:33
Kevin De Bruyne : "This award has become a joke. They leaked the name of the winner a week ago. If the award were fair, then Haaland would have won it. He did everything he could have done. Still, he lost."

"I didn't want to be a part of the corruption. That's why I didn't go to the Ballon d'Or podium."

I saw that post (not directly from KdB) and I wondered was that actually a true quote.

gavin

Well he wasn't there was he? He finished higher than all City players except Erling so he would have been invited along with the others. Maybe he was just too busy doing other stuff. Either way, the bloke is a true legend and I can't wait to see him in blue again.