News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bony

Started by gavin, May 16, 2015, 12:42:16

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

We haven't seen much of him thus far but I think he's looked very promising. Things don't seem to have come off for him thus far but some of the touches he makes are excellent and even though he's not scored so many you can tell he has a good eye for goal. I certainly wouldn't say that I'd regret his signing if I was responsible for it. He looks as if he has the potential to be immense for use.

Tricky Trev

A very poor buy so far, haven't done anything to bolster the squad. Promising only takes you so far so I cannot give him a thumbs up, but some of it ain't exactly his fault. Puzzling.

KunDB

I think we will see a Wilfried Bony that is on fire next season. As Gavin said some of his touches are first class, his movement and eye for goal.

He needs a goal now just to settle him down and then he will be immense for us next season.

Class always comes good.

clevblue

centre forward, just what we need

onerytk

The fellow needs time to settle, came in after the African Nations Cup and maybe difficult to adjust to everything..will be ok in next season i'm sure... just fancied Benteke myself at the time.

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on May 16, 2015, 12:42:16
We haven't seen much of him thus far but I think he's looked very promising. Things don't seem to have come off for him thus far but some of the touches he makes are excellent and even though he's not scored so many you can tell he has a good eye for goal. I certainly wouldn't say that I'd regret his signing if I was responsible for it. He looks as if he has the potential to be immense for use.

He shows exactly everything that's missing from Dzeko's game!

11 appearances but ony 2 starts tells it's own fable: needs more goals than his 1 and 1 assist, but looks promising.