News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Spuds

Started by gavin, May 14, 2024, 19:00:56

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

CITY XI: Ederson, Walker (c), Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol, Rodrigo, Kovacic, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Haaland

Subs: Ortega Moreno, Stones, Ake, Grealish, Doku, Alvarez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

About as expected. Come on you blues.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

No idea why Romero was given the free kick against Haaland

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Phil bein booted already.

gavin

We can only be better second half. It is always the same with Haaland, fouls are given against him but very rarely for him.

KunDB

We improved later in that half but need to be more calm and composed.

Going to be one goal wins this game.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Stefan was class! And that's gotta be the best game Dokus had for us.

One more game lads!

gavin

Stefan did the business. Erling did the business. Not the greatest performance but these boys get the job done.

Great ball from Phil to Doku for the penalty and a beautiful strike from Erling. Great work from KDB to put it on a plate for Erling for the first.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on May 14, 2024, 22:06:39Stefan did the business. Erling did the business. Not the greatest performance but these boys get the job done.

Great ball from Phil to Doku for the penalty and a beautiful strike from Erling. Great work from KDB to put it on a plate for Erling for the first.

Need I say more. Suffering from stress now, never been so relieved to see City get a penalty. Spurs are dirty players.

Stephen Paul

Hard to watch at times but job done

Vickki

I thought spuds main tatic was to take Foden out of the game by targeting him with some awful fouls. I'm more happy we finally scored there in the league.

Hesperus

Phew. Hard game and watch. Great result. Good to finally score at their new ground in the league. All set up for the final game. We have to win it though.

gavin

That is two victories at the spuds stadium in one season so that is that jinx well and truly off our backs.

reddishblue

I shouted out loud  (YES GERRIN etc) out loud when Haaland scored the first and woke up my baby grand daughter (4 months) who then screamed at me. When the second went in (and the final whistle) I had to keep my gob shut so I had to celebrate internally and just pump my fists.

gavin

I didn't cheer the first because of VAR. I had a bad feeling about offside and Erling also didn't celebrate much initially. I really hope the clubs vote it out but I very much doubt that they will unfortunately.

I made up for it when the penalty was despatched. Get the fuck in there.