News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V hammers

Started by gavin, May 19, 2024, 15:02:32

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Ortega Moreno, Walker (C), Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Foden, Doku, Haaland

Subs: Carson, Stones, Ake, Kovacic, Grealish, Alvarez, Nunes, Bobb, Lewis

Come on you blues

gavin

It should be all over. Phil immense but Erling needs to finish one second half.

KunDB

Fairly confident Erling will score but we need to tighten up more at the back B even though they only threaten from set pieces.

Comfortable to worrying now.

C'mon City come out on fire serving halls.

reddishblue

I started to relax too early. At my age I should really know better.

gavin

It's Rodri again. Thank fuck for him. Still some nervous moments but it could have been much worse. Erling must score next week.

reddishblue

My blood pressure is now starting to ease.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Made us sweat again but got there in the end! Class.

KunDB

No bullshit anyone about City doesn't have history. I hope.

Apart from us having a rich history we added 4 Premier League titles in a row to last seasons treble and winning 5 major trophies in one year.

Stunning achievements.

Neil Mcnab

Superb four in a row. The only league I thought we would ever win when I was young was D2, the championship as it is now. TBH nothing can ever top the first PL and Aguero. This almost feels flat compared to that. Getting old and not drinking!

gavin

Moyes last game at the Hammers and they played the same old shite. I wonder which poor sods will end up with him next? He won them a trophy and still they were glad to see the back of him.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Well Poch is available now 😁

gavin

It is not an easy choice at the moment. There's not even a close contender to Pep.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on May 21, 2024, 23:08:25Well Poch is available now 😁
I like Poch , he is an excellent coach