News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Euros

Started by Stephen Paul, June 07, 2024, 07:30:14

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I might be slightly less totally disinterested when it reaches the knockout stages.

Stephen Paul

When do the riots start?

gavin

When England get beat

gavin

England started well and then bored me as usual. There are just too many players that I dislike too.

Hesperus

Foden had a very quiet game last night. Won't be long before the media start to get on his back. The Bellingham love fest continues.

I am hoping this is a tournament Foden will shine but he needs to step it up. Early days though.

Stephen Paul

Foden slaughtered on Talkshite

gavin

It is called Talkshite for a reason. If he scores a winner then he will be the best thing since sliced bread. Then if he has a quiet game, he will be shit again.

Stephen Paul

Always have a laugh at the Emglish media

England win their opening game and the media slaughter them 😂

Stephen Paul

Gundogan is pure class 

gavin

Robertson and McTominay playing for Scotland. Come on Manuel and Switzerland.

Stephen Paul

Still betting on the Portuguese to win it

Stephen Paul

Being Irish, my loyalties lie with Denmark this evening 

reddishblue

Quote from: Stephen Paul on June 20, 2024, 13:35:24Being Irish, my loyalties lie with Denmark this evening 

I met a Danish guy in Riyadh who instead of flying home decided to go on a trail bike instead, a 600cc if I remember correctly. Last heard of getting arrested in Jordan.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on June 20, 2024, 16:50:47I met a Danish guy in Riyadh who instead of flying home decided to go on a trail bike instead, a 600cc if I remember correctly. Last heard of getting arrested in Jordan.

🤣🤣

Stephen Paul

England poor first half

might take the dog for a walk

gavin

Yeh, I only saw 10 minutes and that was 10 minutes too much.

Stephen Paul

Probably the worst England performance I have ever seen and media refuse to comment on Bellingham's shite performance as they are determined to make him the perfect role model

gavin

His behaviour against City in the Champions League was a display of all of the worst in football. Petulance, play acting, time wasting, fouling and moaning. I can't stand the lad.

Stephen Paul

Joe Hart impressing me as a pundit

gavin

I've not really seen him much but he can only be better than the procession of rags that you see otherwise. Jenas on comms tonight, just how does he keep getting jobs? It is the same wankers as you see on Sky and TNT, as if they do a decent job on there.