News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The Euros

Started by Stephen Paul, June 07, 2024, 07:30:14

Previous topic - Next topic

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Typical that the English referee team take the longest so far on a VAR decisiy.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Aki's been class n all

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on June 21, 2024, 21:52:12Aki's been class n all
top professional on and off the pitch

Stephen Paul

Kane
                     Gordon              Saka

Bellingham         Foden

Rice

Not rocket science

gavin

Some of this Belgium and Romania second half has been rather entertaining and KDB has just scored. First bit that I have enjoyed in this tournament.

reddishblue

I thought Kev was outstanding tonight, best player on the park.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Ye Kev was immense. Doku looked mint as well. Doin what he does best and takin the defenders on.

Trossard was shite when he came on.

Lukaku can't buy a goal!

Stephen Paul

I was starting to question KDB appetite for the game, but he proved me wrong with a superb performance last night   

Stephen Paul

France and Germany now joint favourites at 4/1
England and Spain 5/1
Portugal 6/1
Dutch 14/1
Belgium 20/1
Italy 20/1
Scotland 200/1

gavin

England are far too short odds there for anyone sane to put money on them surely.

reddishblue

Scotland getting home before the postcards was always odds on.

Stephen Paul

Scotland were piss poor to be fair

gavin

I see Shearer has been saying that Scotland were denied a clear penalty last night. Strange that, there were two far more clear penalties missed for City in the FA Cup Final and they just got ignored by Shearer and the BBC.

Stephen Paul

some of the punditry at the Euros is shocking, usually just let the dog out for a pee at half instead of listening to that shite   

Stephen Paul

England 4/11
Draw 17/4
Slovenia 10/1

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Just caught the second half of Holland and Austria after work. VVD is shite. The Austria winner he played the striker on a mile. No mention of it from the commentators. Maybe cos one of em was Lawro? Hmm.

gavin

The group of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stephen Paul

Quote from: The Blue Blooded Maniac on June 25, 2024, 18:57:21Just caught the second half of Holland and Austria after work. VVD is shite. The Austria winner he played the striker on a mile. No mention of it from the commentators. Maybe cos one of em was Lawro? Hmm.
VVD has always been shite
put on a Peda stool by the media as a great defender

BOLLOCKS 

Stephen Paul

Switzerland v Italy
Germany v Denmark
England v Slovakia
Spain v Georgia
France v Belgium
Portugal v Slovenia
Romania v Netherlands
Austria v Turkiye