News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Incredibly quiet on the signing front for the mens team

Started by gavin, July 05, 2024, 22:33:40

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

The women have just made a big signing in Vivianne Miedema but I've not even seen convincing rumours for proper signings for the men. Training must start shortly too. Clearly, there's still a lot of players busy but you would think that there would be a bit more action on the transfer front.

Stephen Paul

Ederson and KDB off to Saudi?

Hesperus

Very quiet. Concerning for me. If we stand still we go backwards in the PL. Hopefully Tixi has something up his sleeve.

For me we looked weaker as a team last season. Hope we're not being complacent.

reddishblue

Rest assured City will sign players this summer. They move quietly behind the scenes these days much to the chagrin of our so called ITK's and  journalists.

gavin

I'm still waiting for David Villa to sign.

Vickki

If England win the European Championship, you know Southgate will be our next manager replacing Pep!
 :flagwaver:

gavin

anatolewilson

It's a shame England didn't win the Euros, hopefully when Phil Foden returns to the team he will regain his form.

gavin

Back in training today. I had forgotten about Kalvin. Plenty of players away for the tour so he should get some chance to show his worth.

https://www.mancity.com/news/mens/man-city-training-gallery-15-july-63856644

Stephen Paul

Hopefully Rodri will retain his form after a really busy period 

gavin

It will be a long while before we see him again I expect.

reddishblue

gavin

It would be nice to sign someone and Savio would be a nice start. It is all about that dirty dog Kyle on the 'news'feeds again today.

reddishblue

Manchester City
@ManCity
Bem-vindo! 👋

We are delighted to announce the signing of Savinho!

gavin

His idol is Riyad Mahrez and he has took his number. That should please some moaning bastards at the Etihad Stadium! Let's just hope that he wins as many trophies.

Another winger. We are blessed there again then. We could do with full backs.