News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Premier League 24/25 Season

Started by Stephen Paul, July 19, 2024, 07:02:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Winners?
top four?

Winners City

Top Four
City
Arsenal
Chelsea 
Utd 

gavin

There has to be quite considerable movement in the transfer market yet for a lot of teams. It has been so quiet. Nevertheless, I don't see Liverpool being the same threat with a new manager bedding in. Arsenal may struggle a bit after two good seasons which went unrewarded, it's not easy to keep it going consistently. The rags are too far behind to catch up and the manager isn't great. Pep has shown that he can do it under almost any circumstance. I see 5 in a row.

Stephen Paul

City 11/10
arsenal 15/8
Liverpool 7/1
Chelsea 20/1
Utd 25/1
Spurs 33/1
Newcastle 33/1
Villa 50/1
Brighton 150/1

gavin

I'm surprised that we aren't odds on even at this stage. Normally I'm thinking that the odds are stingy too but those could be quite tempting.

Stephen Paul

I'm hoping to see Liverpool have a shite season with the fans in meltdown 

gavin

It is definitely not going to be easy for the new manager there. Love or loathe Klopp, he was a big personality and a very good manager. The new man will have to make a big impression, get the full confidence of his players and win games quickly. But it will be easier than replacing Pep. That will be one helluva job for whomever gets it.

Stephen Paul

League Cup Odds

City 4/1
Arsenal 8/1
Liverpool 10/1
Chelsea 10/1
Newcastle 11/1
Rags 14/1
Spurs 16/1
Viila 16/1

gavin

Its been a while since we won the League Cup. It is a bit curious how Newcastle are shorter odds than the rags for the League Cup but longer for the League. Good to see the rags still fighting for European places rather than having a realistic chance of the title, even at this stage.

gavin

City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Chelsea

I think that we will probably win it easy this season.