News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

we all would y ave signed this!

Started by ebm1991, May 23, 2015, 13:31:34

Previous topic - Next topic

ebm1991

two leagues and two second places in the past 4 seasons!!
losing to Barca in CL does not look so bad now, they seem to have the team to win all this year.

We can complain about our shitty season and our points post but at the end still happy with City.

;)

gavin

Oh yes, would have taken this situation many years ago. However we should live in the present and always strive to be better. It has been a disappointing season. Going out to Barca isn't a big problem however I would say that if you look at our performances throughout that competition we were very disappointing. Not happy with winning nothing and some of our performances but still content to be one of the best teams in the country consistently.

Swiss

Coming second is still really good, I'm just not happy with how the team are playing, to me there is a lack of work ethic and commitment.

nimrod

Think the annoying thing is, if the engineer had sorted the defence out instead of playing 442 every game and wasting money on Bony we could have won it again

Tricky Trev

Bony the saviour. Can't even start a game. I almost don't care anymore.