News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

West Ham v Champions

Started by gavin, August 31, 2024, 16:20:04

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

CITY XI: Ederson, Lewis, Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol, Kovacic, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Doku, Grealish, Haaland

Subs: Ortega Moreno, Walker, Stones, Ake, Rodrigo, Gundogan, Nunes, O'Reilly, McAtee

Something up with Savinho

reddishblue

gavin

Erling better with his feet than his head. Two chances, one goal.

gavin

Three chances and two goals for Erling. Not bad. I was thinking it was typical City at one all.

reddishblue

Thanks to Dias my 5-0 win bet is gone, I'm very disappointed in him.

reddishblue

The West Ham GK has shit himself and is being replaced at HT  :D

KunDB

Playing far better at the start of this season than the start of last season.

Always amazes me at the quality of the players on our bench.

What can be said about Haaland, just a sharp edge up front that nobody can blunt.

Brilliant performance against a good hard working team.

Neil Mcnab

Great win on the road. Attacking sublime. Slight worry when the Hammers came at us on the break.

gavin

It is obvious but worth saying that Erling has been really special so far this season. Rico is looking very good indeed. I see Jack has the man of the match on the BBC site vote but I wasn't that impressed with him to be honest, certainly not better than Erling.

Vickki

I thought Jack was ordinary too. However,  second half we to be at half pace which allowed West Ham back into the fame and nearly cost us.

Stephen Paul

🎙� Julen Lopetegui (West Ham United): "Erling Haaland is an excellent player, the best striker in the world. And Manchester City, I repeat, are the best team in football's history.."

[via: ESPN]