News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Houston tonight 1-30am UK time - live on the OS

Started by bluebrendan, May 28, 2015, 22:32:46

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebrendan

I'd expect a fairly young team out tonight plus some of the first team squad who didn't get a run last night.

shandon

Everyone in the UK will be asleep when this is on  :)
I won't be watching but will be following the live scores at work.

goat

ill carry on with this mafia thing im watching instead

shandon

A godfather movie? Or something to do with the Sepp Blatter scandal?

shandon

I hope no one set their alarm for this match(!):

Manchester City Football Club can confirm that this evening’s BBVA Compass Dynamo Charities Cup versus Houston Dynamo has been cancelled.

Despite the extraordinary efforts of the Houston Grounds team who worked tirelessly to ensure the field was playable following the catastrophic flooding that hit Oklahoma, Texas and North Mexico this week, match officials who inspected the playing surface this evening and determined that the field did not meet their expectations.

Speaking of the decision Manuel Pellegrini said: “We are bitterly disappointed for our fans, and for those of Houston Dynamo, that the match has been cancelled.

"We had travelled to Houston from Toronto in anticipation of a great game of football and we recognise many fans have also travelled long distances.

"We thank the entire Houston Dynamo team for their efforts in preparing for the match and regret that the game could not be played.”

All buyers may also formally request ticket exchanges or refunds for tickets purchased through the team’s customer service department by calling 713-276-7500 or by emailing info@houstondynamo.com within 30 days.

goat

Quote from: shandon on May 29, 2015, 01:16:53
A godfather movie? Or something to do with the Sepp Blatter scandal?

inside the american mob

shandon

goat

shandon

JFK - I watched Oliver Stone's movie recently. Oswald wasn't acting alone apparently.

goat

shandon

It was a Russian-Cuban-Mafia conspiracy. They still have some documents on the murder locked away for a few more years.

goat

admit it, you are typing this while wearing a tin foil hat  :D

shandon

That was what Oliver Stone wants us to believe. Aren't all movies 100% accurate?

goat

only film i trust is weekend at bernies 2

how could it not happen eh

shandon

I only saw the original. I'm surprised there were sequels  :D

goat

not exactly godfather 2, aliens or empire strikes back but if you like seeing a guy smacked in the cock for two hours you could do worse than bernies 2

Stephen Paul