News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

lets hope for more dodgy nycfcabc deals

Started by goat, June 03, 2015, 13:39:38

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

apparently pirlo is joining to form a dynamic midfield with lampard

BongoBlue

Would probably work as long as they put a couple of willing runners in there with them...;)

Going to see my local team here (NE Revolution) play NY City in July. Hope Super Frank is with NYCFC by then. And if Pirlo rocks up too, all the better.

Lekos

bluebrendan

Quote from: Lekos on June 03, 2015, 20:39:05
Pirlo on loan, please.

Maureen would no doubt moan like fuck about it so yes, please.  :D

Swiss

Why? He's a bit old now and we should be looking to the future. If we want someone to just stand in the middle of the park pinging balls about might as well stick with Toure!

goat

goat

might even get a decent corner out of him

Swiss

I'm not doubting his quality, one of the great passers of the game. But what's the point at his age!?

goat

he can still play, should be enough
im a big fan of players like that around the youth team, i said it when we signed viera he will be more of a coach than actual player. if the youth cant learn anything about running a game or even how to be a pro from players like pirlo fuck them off

Ludo

Great players don't necessarily make great coaches.

You can't coach the innate talent that a player like Pirlo has; you either have it or or you don't.

goat

but they are more likely to learn something of use watching him in training than a fernando or navas

nimrod

things rub off on kids

Lampard was old but worth it

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on June 04, 2015, 23:56:26
but they are more likely to learn something of use watching him in training than a fernando or navas
Very true , there is more to football than running straight for the corner fleg

Swiss

I'd still rather get pogba and schniederlin

goat

but more chance of pirlo than pogba wanting to join

Swiss

goat

not sure any player that gets a game for a top club is realistic

milan want mario, we can hijack that deal

Swiss

Ludo

Quote from: goat on June 05, 2015, 21:24:51
not sure any player that gets a game for a top club is realistic

Not too sure that's true, or at least I hope not.

Realistically there's only 4 or 5 teams in Europe that would be considered a better proposition than City at the minute. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Juventus in Europe and maybe Chelsea or Utd here. Arsenal recently signed Ozil from Real and Sanchez from Barcelona both of whom were fairly regular starters.

goat

not sure sanchez was that regular at barcelona

wouldnt be surprised if london was a big reason they went to arsenal, lot of foreigners i know have this mad idea that london isnt a shithole