News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Brand moving up

Started by zacc, June 10, 2015, 09:41:23

Previous topic - Next topic

zacc

Not my thing this brand stuff  ::) but the way football is now and City seem to be going the right way.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/its-official-manchester-city-bigger-9418925

Swiss

Shows we're becoming a marketing machine, I imagine the academy has boosted it a bucket load!
Also our expansion and all these sponsors we seem to be getting. I'm surprised with haven't gone Utd's way of getting our training kit sponsored too...

clevblue

and partnerships too across the globe, Citi especially is a big connection. Only trouble is, are we going to make some important signings as well?

Citi; “We are proud to become an official banking partner of Manchester City Football Club,” said Jim Cowles, CEO of Citi for Europe, the Middle East and Africa region. “The ability to align one of the fastest growing football brands in the world with Citi and our vast network is an incredible opportunity, and we are excited about what the future entails.”

Manchester City FC has announced a new three-year partnership with PZ Cussons Plc in a deal that will see the Manchester-headquartered business as the official partner in Nigeria. Nigeria is PZ Cussons’ largest market and the partnership will see it act through its local brands, Premier, Olympic and Robb.

Stephen Paul

Still growing in the Middle East big time. Football academy's everywhere and Mcfc shops popping up in the Malls

zacc

and in the part of Malaysia I go to still a massive populace to tap into.

Ludo

zacc

Quote from: Ludo on June 11, 2015, 18:41:11
Just be careful in Malaysia Zacc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-33090028

At my age covering up is de  rigueur  8) plus I'm not fit enough to climb up the mountain!!
Been following this news with interest casual tourists to an area like this have no idea how primitive ( in the real sense of the word) the cultural background is.
Bit like the African continent beliefs in spirits is part of the pre Christendom background.