News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Chairman's interview on the website

Started by Leewonpen, June 11, 2015, 14:11:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Leewonpen

https://mcfc.co.uk

MP clearly staying.
Glowing in praise of Milner
Some players in need of a "new challenge"
Quality signings in a "hot market"

bry the guy

I love this guy,you just have to believe everything he says.

bluebrendan

And special mentions of Aguero and Silva so they'll be going nowhere.

zacc

and turned the page on last season's disappointments soon as it finished!! 8)

clevblue

He's the best. Comes across as honest, diligent and ambitious to me, and I believe what he says. He knows Soriano an Begiristain better than we do and is sticking by them. Fair enough

The fact is however, that he is not a football expert, neither is Sheik Mansour. They both admitted to that when they came here, and they both said they will be relying on the advice of others, I only hope he is right to listen to those two, we'll find out before Christmas, won't we?

"Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala has promised to bounce back next season after being named one of the worst Premier League debutants by a national newspaper, insisting that the criticism "does not bother" him."

good job it doesn't or he'd be hiding under a blanket now, this is the kind of thing that's happened under the two football experts. Maybe next season he'll finally live up to his promise

zacc

Quote from: clevblue on June 12, 2015, 05:42:38
He's the best. Comes across as honest, diligent and ambitious to me, and I believe what he says. He knows Soriano an Begiristain better than we do and is sticking by them. Fair enough

The fact is however, that he is not a football expert, neither is Sheik Mansour. They both admitted to that when they came here, and they both said they will be relying on the advice of others, I only hope he is right to listen to those two, we'll find out before Christmas, won't we?

"Manchester City defender Eliaquim Mangala has promised to bounce back next season after being named one of the worst Premier League debutants by a national newspaper, insisting that the criticism "does not bother" him."

good job it doesn't or he'd be hiding under a blanket now, this is the kind of thing that's happened under the two football experts. Maybe next season he'll finally live up to his promise

Have to say I've noticed it does take foreign players by surprise the type of football played  in PL, Britain.
The speed & physicality catches them unaware. I remember Silva's first season him looking at players who'd taken him out with "is that what you call football?" look on his face. Demichellis adapted quite quickly glad Mangala intends to bounce back as if he gets any worse he'll be making the tea! ::) 

bry the guy

He looked world class on his debut against Chavs.

goat

what happened to the mad fella at the start that was banging on about signing messi, ronaldo and pele and shit?

didnt he get pompey or something?

bry the guy

goat

bry the guy

Stephen Paul

Mubarak Khaldoon made clear no one will stop City in their tracks
Worrying times ahead for the rest

gavin

nimrod

Quote from: goat on June 12, 2015, 14:11:03
what happened to the mad fella at the start that was banging on about signing messi, ronaldo and pele and shit?

didnt he get pompey or something?

Lenny ?

Swiss