News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

here we go again with this FFP shite

Started by Stephen Paul, July 01, 2015, 18:45:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

they dont want City to progress and will do what they can to stop us yet for years the rags and Madrid have bought who they want and Liverpool have spent 250 milion the last two seasons ffs

bluebrendan

The MEN taking the pessimistic view, our financial position and prospects are such that we can spend quite a lot this summer without coming close to falling foul of FFP.

Stephen Paul

hopefully your right Brendan , and Platini can go and fcuk himself

lee

it does seem very shabby this ffp nonsense..barca have a transfer ban slapped on them yet can still negotiate with players to sign for them next year which stops us and any other clubs wanting to buy them now

one rule for one and another for everyone else..i include the rags,madrid and dippers in the "one"

Swiss

I wonder if Barce will have a clause in place to stop Pogba playing in the Chumps league for Juve as earliest he can sign is January...

lee

that just takes the piss tony if that happens

Swiss

gotta be worth an extra ten mil!

But you've also gotta think it doubly screws Juve over as they're effectively loosing a player now, and then trying to find a replacement who hasn't played champs league in jan too.

lee

i hear you swiss

i hope our chairmans words ring true...fabian delph is hardly top draw..i remember us sniffing around him when he was at leeds..we could have had him for peanuts and that bleeding pogba foe monkey nuts

bry the guy

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/city-ffp-continued.308853/page-522

we are well in the clear they have changed the rules again.over the last year i have read all 500 pages and there are some very clever people on there.

bry the guy

They are still making the rules up as they go along.

bry the guy

More new rules...They wont tell city for another 2-3 weeks if were clear or not...they will do anything to fuck us.This will give other clubs a 2 or 3 week start on us.

nimrod

If it stops us paying 50 mill for sterling Im all for it 

Stephen Paul

It seems to me that UEFA have had a club going for the last lot of years called the Man Utd bayern munich Real Madrid Barcelona club and no one else is allowed in at any cost

lee

Quote from: bry the guy on July 01, 2015, 23:01:59
More new rules...They wont tell city for another 2-3 weeks if were clear or not...they will do anything to fuck us.This will give other clubs a 2 or 3 week start on us.

we have good lawyers..best to just fuck fifa and go and buy who we want..if anyone wants to come that is!!

goat

all this ffp shit is about the champs league anyway, ive had longer holidays in europe than citys stay in the cup

Swiss

Restrictions have been lifted on the squad and the net spend of £49mil from today.

There's still some sort of agreement we've signed up to... but other than that, the shackles are loose!

nimrod

Quote from: Swiss on July 03, 2015, 12:51:30
Restrictions have been lifted on the squad and the net spend of £49mil from today.

There's still some sort of agreement we've signed up to... but other than that, the shackles are loose!

so we cant afford sterling then ?

Swiss

That's last years and was nett spend.

So we could buy a player for £80mil as long as we also sold 1 or more for £31m totalling £49m nett spend.

bry the guy

It means we can spend what we want now as the £49m limit has been lifted.