News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

NYCFC v Toronto

Started by gavin, July 12, 2015, 19:55:01

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

No Lampard but three points very much needed on Sky from 8

Stephen Paul

gavin

Should have buried that Villa.

gavin

Scored from a free kick anyway. Toronto just missed a dodgily awarded pen. Looks like it will be entertaining at least.

bluebrendan

3 pens in about half an hour and 2 missed. 2-1 now to NY.

Hoping to see Angelino get a run off the bench.

gavin

3-2 to Toronto, certainly entertaining stuff.

bluebrendan

Have we sent them our defensive coach? That 3rd goal reminded me of one or two shambolic goals we conceded last season.

gavin

Finished 4-4. Not the highest standard especially defensively but good entertainment for a Sunday night. In fact most of the nycfc games I've watched have been entertaining.

Victoria

You guys need to get a life if all you have to do is watch those sad sorry fuckers. I am in NYC and won't go to games and it is becoming tedious arguing with the fifth rail as to why I don't go. Because I support city does not mean automatic allegiance with NYFC who play their games at skankee stadium. This team is a separate entity from city and is not worthy of my time or interest.

BongoBlue

Quote from: Tori on July 13, 2015, 00:03:28
You guys need to get a life if all you have to do is watch those sad sorry fuckers. I am in NYC and won't go to games and it is becoming tedious arguing with the fifth rail as to why I don't go. Because I support city does not mean automatic allegiance with NYFC who play their games at skankee stadium. This team is a separate entity from city and is not worthy of my time or interest.

Hehe - you tell 'em Tori...;)

Mind you, I am going to see them next Saturday because they are playing my local team up here in Boston. Cheering of course for the Revs but hoping to see Super Frank make his debut for NYCFC. and yes, their fans are a shower of ungrateful bastards; typical Yankee fans...;)

Ludo

Not having any previous affiliation to any MLS teams, or any yank sports teams, makes it easy to slip into City mode when watching NYCFC.

Last nights game lacked a great deal of quality but was entertaining  nonetheless.