News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

MCFC v Bournemouth - 18th October

Started by Lekos, July 21, 2015, 21:29:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Lekos

Do the fixture bods (I'm looking at you Brendan) think this may be moved? It's scheduled for Sunday 18th at 15:00 at the mo.

gavin

It's still scheduled for the Saturday 17th as are all the other matches for that weekend. Looking at the other matches there is a reasonable chance it won't be moved but it's far from guaranteed.

Lekos

Yeah, you are correct.  Must have been looking at a Stevied website.  Should hopefully make that one.

Stephen Paul

i would love to see your face if you arrived at the Etihad on the wrong day Lekos . The pig would be proud of that one . On a positive note , you wouldn't have to queue for a beer!!!! 

Lekos

And Aaron would probably still be passed out in one of the spirals

bluebrendan

Quote from: Lekos on July 21, 2015, 21:29:33
Do the fixture bods (I'm looking at you Brendan) think this may be moved? It's scheduled for Sunday 18th at 15:00 at the mo.
It won't be moved to Monday night because we have a CL match on either Tuesday or Wednesday and if we're playing on Tuesday it's unlikely to be moved to Sunday.

Lekos

Ta. Hoping it doesn't get moved to the 16:00 Sunday slot

reddishblue

Lekos

gavin

Only one Friday night game this season allegedly. They start proper season after this.

Stephen Paul

Friday night football , bloody whats next playing home games in Europe?

bry the guy

Quote from: stephenmcfc on July 23, 2015, 04:17:44
Friday night football , bloody whats next playing home games in Europe?

No two games a season on mars and 4 on the moon,didnt you know?