News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Jovetic

Started by zacc, July 29, 2015, 11:07:30

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

Another mcfc mystery transfer for me, I like Jovetic, always energetic young and skilful, needed games, unlucky with injuries but that will change probably, as per Nastasic Im a bit baffled, sell both cheap buy Bony/Mangala for 60 million  :(

KunDB

Quote from: nimrod on August 04, 2015, 00:11:11
Another mcfc mystery transfer for me, I like Jovetic, always energetic young and skilful, needed games, unlucky with injuries but that will change probably, as per Nastasic Im a bit baffled, sell both cheap buy Bony/Mangala for 60 million  :(

Trouble is they were good, very good at times but just not good enough consistently. Bony should be a good buy, Mangala well I can ony prat he comes good. Has shown glimpses, now second season is the time for him to step up to the plate and perform (or he will be gone too).

Tricky Trev

Quote from: nimrod on August 04, 2015, 00:11:11

This. Every club makes some mistakes in the transfer market, you can never guarantee a player will work out. But for city it seems like a sport, to buy at the highest possible amount, and sell for the lowest. Quite frankly I am very surprised, this club is supposedly run by business men. We've yet to see it on that side of things.