News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sterling

Started by Swiss, August 01, 2015, 23:14:10

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I don't think there's many that detest Nasri. Poor season last season by his own admission but been a good player for City over the years and still can contribute I'm sure. I've heard a few slag him off but most City fans I speak to don't have a particular issue with him.

goat

he goes missing too often and never forget his efforts in the wall against the rags

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on August 06, 2015, 21:12:54
I don't think there's many that detest Nasri. Poor season last season by his own admission but been a good player for City over the years and still can contribute I'm sure. I've heard a few slag him off but most City fans I speak to don't have a particular issue with him.

Good player on his day but he doesn't perform often enough for me. Further to goat's comment he went MIA at Anfield among others last season and then there were the hacks against CSKA and Barca where he looked determined to get himself sent off but failed. On the whole if we get De Bruyne I'd cheerfully move him on as I think he could be disruptive if he's not getting regular games.

nimrod

not keen on Nasri, agree with what Goatinho bollocks and Brendo said

A lot of people reckon he doesnt do well for us as we tend to play him wide, but when Merlin has been out he hasnt stepped up to the plate

bry the guy

can we get back to the pie please i like pie what kind of pie will it be?????????????meat or fruit i dont mind as long as its gravy on meat and custard on fruit.

andy1966

I also like Nasri(with onion gravy not custard )

clevblue

Nasri promised to work hard in pre-season and make a big statement this year. That was after he declared undying love for Wenger - will be interesting to see what happens

alexsam

Looking forward to going west brom on Monday to see sterling in action

He is what we have needed for a few seasons. Pace and direct

Neil Mcnab

Nasri, all action, superb first game. Pretty much downhill from then. Get rid.