News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Season card story

Started by alexsam, September 08, 2015, 20:37:29

Previous topic - Next topic

alexsam

The Friday before the Chelsea game my season card for the new south stand arrived but my sons had not. I rang the club and was told to collect a paper ticket on the day. Knowing what the queues are like on match days I went to the ground Saturday morning and got my sons paper ticket and was told a season card was on its way. This was about 1pm.

5.30pm I receive a phone call from a lady at the club telling me there had been a mistake by the builders and that my seat did not actually exist and my card was invalid. I had booked an aisle seat and the builders had done something that meant mine did not exist. However she informed me that for this one game I would be seated elsewhere. Me and my son were allocated very good seats for the game after a right mess getting them on the day of the game. Why no one knew at 1pm I do not know.

Come the Watford game and still no season cards. We eventually were sent paper tickets for our new seats in the new stand.

As I write we still have no actual cards and once again have to go to the club to collect paper tickets for the Juventus game.

Now I have heard that the above has happened to a few others and that the club are using a new company this season for cards.

My advice would be go back to the old company and sort this out. It is a mess

gavin

Look on the bright side, we used to have a shit ticket office and a shit team. My Dad's cityzens card hasn't turned up yet.

Stephen Paul

my cytizens cards still not arrived , paid for in July !!!

jingoe

Alex- same with me. Paid months ago but tickets arrived 48 hours before the Chelsea game.

My car park ticket did not arrive and I was told that my name would be 'on the gate'. It wasn't , of course but I was let in to park after kicking up a stink.

A guy in front of me had been sent 5 car park tickets and a woman behind had been sent 3!

I blame computers!!!

KunDB

Same here no Cityzens card yet, admin at City a total embarrassment and damaging to the clubs reputation. Needs serious attention urgent.

zacc

still waiting for mine too

lee

goat

good to see some of the old city is still around

swales will be smiling

Ludo

Mine and my son's arrived ages ago without a hitch.

Stephen Paul

its a joke , imagine bying something and not receiving it after 2 months !!!

it needs sorted

alexsam

Our season cards have arrived but with no packs like everyone else has had. Mine arrived on Friday and my lads on Saturday.

Here is another twist. When my order for Juve tickets was processed my receipt said I should collect paper tickets before the game. So my lad went up to the ground on Friday and collected the paper tickets.

Then as mentioned our season cards actually arrived. What also arrived on Saturday morning were 2 other paper tickets for the Juve game.

So now we have each, a season card and 2 Juve paper match tickets. What should I use.

As I know it is not a sell out my brother is thinking of coming and just using one of the paper tickets and then find an empty seat on the day.

gavin

I very much doubt that both will work. Take both and at least you should be able to get in using one of them!

alexsam

Contacted the club and they have given me and the family a hospitality package for a premier game of my choice, not a premium game like Utd in the new legends suite.

Cannot argue with that plus they were all apologetic and have sorted my tickets out

gavin

Well there's good and it is very well done out that new Legends Lounge.

bry the guy

What game you going for then Liverpool or Arse?

alexsam

They still premium I would say. Arsenal is our last home game so not going to happen.

We chose  Newcastle in a few weeks

bry the guy