News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Palace

Started by KunDB, September 12, 2015, 14:48:16

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

We are lacking composure in and around the box.

KunDB

Pity Pardew could not get 12 in their box defending.

Rowley Birkin QC

We're doing OK in the circumstances.

KunDB

A mile offside missed by linesman.

ebm1991

KunDB

Thank God Yaya missed that one. I predicted 1 0 lol

clevblue

Place are shit really, just work hard at it. We missed sergio and Silva though, that's worrying

gavin

KunDB

Bony must look at Kelachi and question why he is misfiring.

Brill result pulled out of the fire. Momentum maintained.

lee

my pint in the pub later will taste much better now

Rowley Birkin QC

Excellent win in difficult circumstances. We dodged a bullet there - thanks to Nasri's perseverance (he was very good today bye-the-way) and Iheanacho's anticipation and quick reactions. The lad took his chance really well.

Palace can fuck off. It's a sorry state of affairs in this day and age if one of your principal tactics is to kick bits out of the opposition and target their star players for 'special treatment'. Still... I suppose that's what you get when you appoint a shit like Pardew as your manager.

Disgusted with the officials as well. They gave us nothing.

A cracking win. Really happy with that.

clevblue

Nasri's working harder, as he said he would early August. How long that will last will be interesting. De Bruyne made a few mistakes and looked nervous but he did okay

lee

Quote from: Rowley Birkin QC on September 12, 2015, 17:16:35
Excellent win in difficult circumstances. We dodged a bullet there - thanks to Nasri's perseverance (he was very good today bye-the-way) and Iheanacho's anticipation and quick reactions. The lad took his chance really well.

Palace can fuck off. It's a sorry state of affairs in this day and age if one of your principal tactics is to kick bits out of the opposition and target their star players for 'special treatment'. Still... I suppose that's what you get when you appoint a shit like Pardew as your manager.

Disgusted with the officials as well. They gave us nothing.

A cracking win. Really happy with that.

bang on ken..what a bunch of dirty bastards..

Neil Mcnab

A win is a win. The opposition is unlikely to roll over, what can we expect? Of course the red card should have been out for the hack that put Kun out of the game.
Hope Kun, Silva and Sterling are in contention for the Juve game.

zacc

justice prevailed despite Palace playing a mis of kick boxing & rugby!!! ::)

Swiss

Was travelling to my hols for this match and only just seen nacho's goal. Good movement and anticipation from the lad but poor keeping really.

Nice that Ian could offer something different upfront being a poacher