News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Patrick Roberts

Started by gavin, September 17, 2015, 21:08:44

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

I suppose he should be a class above considering the fee we paid for this lad at this age. But he looked a class apart and then some against Juventus u19s the other day. Check out the highlights on the city site.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/CityTV/Match-highlights/2015/September/City-u19s-v-Juventus-u19s-UEFA-Youth-League-highlights

Lekos

Looks a cracking prospect. Fingers crossed we don't break him.

goat

did more in those highlights than navas all season

zacc

Neil Mcnab

Nearly as good as Nery Castillo?

bry the guy

Is he on our prem league list?I know he is playing against players his own age but it would do him good to get some time off the bench.

Swiss

doesn't have to be on the list as classified u-21 (He's 18)

He's 5'5"  :o

To put that in context, Silva & Messi tower above at 5'7"

He made 20 appearances for Fulham last year

gavin

I hope to see him start on Tuesday. He has to be given a chance on the right hand side. Maybe he can find the end product that Jesus lacks.

bry the guy

I agree Gavin but i still believe Navas is a big player for us untill another player shows he can do better.I hope its him.

Swiss

Navas could be... but he can't cross or shoot! And with Raheem's shooting boots still waiting postage paid, then why not give the young kid a go, even if it's just for 20 mins to finish a game off!

At the mo, I'd drop Navas and play

------SA--------
RS----SN----KDB
---F-----YT-----
AK--DM---NO--BS
------JH---------

until Kompany and silva come back from injury.
And then possibly replace YT with FD cause he's not being as busy as he should!

Not sure if GC is injured, but it wouldn't do AK any harm to be rotated as he's had a couple of mares, but in general been brilliant.