News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sergio match fitness

Started by gavin, September 29, 2015, 20:59:34

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Sergio has had a few games after his latest injury now. I reckon it is about time for him to start firing on all cylinders again. Even though he has actually been on the field it has been like he has been missing the last few games really, nowhere near his best. It always seems to take him a few games to get going. I don't think it will take much to get us going on a good run again. A Sergio anywhere near his best could well make the difference.

zacc

since  the hack at Palace game he's been off his game

Mike

Rushed back too soon after Palace?  Surely we'd be better off letting him recover properly or we're just asking for short term mediocrity and longer term more injuries.  It is a bit of a worry with our only senior alternative being shit!

Swiss

Give the Nacho man a go up top...

Serge I think suffers a little from dropping deeper. I reckon he'd be a little more prolific this season if he was to play off the shoulder of the last defender and a 6 yard box player when games are tight; getting on the end of the shots from KDB, RH and... well maybe not getting ont eh end of shots from Navas!

gavin

goat

wouldnt say that, the keeper made a top save

gavin

goat

its the shirt, dzeko cursed it or wiped his cock on it

Swiss

Did a Skinner and Badiel!

After this photo

They wiped their members on it...

Swiss

PSG after him for £65mil....

HA ha ha, and the rest!

goat

65 mill, the team and the fuckin tower

gavin

Nobody is making offers for anyone till January. Sergio's form has to turn soon. At least his pens are still good though!

bluebrendan

It's not like he's hiding, he's still getting in good positions, two worldy point blank saves by their keeper tonight to deny him.

gavin

He never hides, it is partly bad luck but also bad form. On good form you rarely see him whack it wide when one on one and never that wide.

clevblue

He will perform against barcodes I'm certain.He knows he'll get plenty of shots in

zacc

he's playing lone striker role which is harder for him

Swiss

Saw some stats last year that he thrives on being the lone striker role.

He's missed a few opportunities this year otherwise I reckon he'd be newr the double figure marks already.