News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Cherries Match Thread

Started by 93:2012, October 17, 2015, 14:04:05

Previous topic - Next topic

93:2012

Hart, Zabaleta, Otamendi, Mangala, Sagna, Fernandinho, Toure, Navas, De Bruyne, Sterling, Bony

Caballero, Demichelis, Kompany, Fernando, Nasri, Roberts, Iheanacho

Pelle warning shot over VKs bow

C'mon City

bbk

Any decent links? I can't pilot test all the options on bluemoon

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Why the feck do we make it so easy for players to pass around us? Grr

KunDB

That goal will do Sterling no harm.

KunDB

KunDB

Shocking defending, to let Bournemouth score. Mangala

The Blue Blooded Maniac

Beauty Raheem.

Thought we could have done better with the conceded goal but it deflected so I can live with that

goat

navas is just taking the piss now

KunDB

WTF Navas cannot roll the ball into an open net, FFS unbelievable.

Sterling first half hat trick, he is hardly worth £50m. lol

I also see Sterling has rediscovered his balance since leaving Liverpool.

lee

ebm1991

Come  on guys!
Navas is having a good game.
True he cannot score but he gets into those posicions, just have to ensure someone runs with him to get the goals. 😂😂😂😂😂

The Blue Blooded Maniac

goat

Quote from: lee on October 17, 2015, 15:54:27
he's absolute dogshit

he must he on some of the all time most fucking awful city players by now

bet even bradbury scored in training

Stephen Paul

playing some decent stuff without the big boys

Stephen Paul

lee

The Blue Blooded Maniac

criminal decision by the linesman at the end end to dent nachoman that beuty of a goal. tut

gavin

Another great win. Navas was good I thought despite that embarrassing effort when he got himself through but still Sterling finished it. Delighted that Sterling should be building some confidence in front of net. Should shut the scousers 'experts' up for a bit. Can't have done Bony much harm getting a couple either though he really should have had a hat trick himself. Happy days again but a very big week ahead indeed.

nimrod

Great result,

Congrats to Nasri, I never thought it was possible to run about less that yaya, a solid 13% effort from the Frenchman

nimrod

Just reading bluemoon thread and it seems he pulled his hammy, if so apologies for my above winging   :-[

bry the guy

I like Navas he can get us 60 yards or more up the pitch in seconds and sticks to the side line as much as possible streching the defence which helps in the middle,a very important player and one we will miss if he isnt playing in my opinion.

Neil Mcnab

Great result. Sterling much improved. Fernandinho was everywhere, because Yaya was nowhere. Navas causes the opposition to think about his pace, he adds someting, though his finishing is non existent and crossing "inconsistent". Nasri is carrying an injury? KDB already looks a bargain.

gavin

Navas did a perfect cross pass for Bony in the second half and Bony fluffed it. I understand the frustration with Navas and I share it in many ways but he is producing some end product.

zacc

we luv Navas cos he reminds us of the road runner, mind he's getting better at picking out someone to cross to now.