News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for rags away . Sunday 2.05

Started by Stephen Paul, October 22, 2015, 02:54:20

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Vinny and Mangala started the season great and I think they should be the pair for Sunday. Otamendi does look like he will be a good player though. It should be Vinny and another though. For all the talk from Pelle about of late, Vinny is the one that really holds together and can organise the defence.

clevblue

We need our captain for derby games. He'll score anyway I'm all excited already!

Mcfc_ms

The back 5 we had at the start was hart, Sagna, vinnie, Mangala and kolarov. We were solid and didn't concede any goals in the 5 games they played. Would go for that

Would also drop bony and play sterling there as he will be more of a threat with his pace against smalling and the ugly twot Jones.

I would go for

-------------hart---------------
Sagna-vinnie-Mangala-kolarov
------fernando--Fernandinho-----
------navas---yaya-----Kevin------
-------------sterling--------------

We cannot play with yaya in a midfield two. Either drop him for fernando or play him further forward

I'm going for 3-1 city.

Rowley Birkin QC

Van Gaal says City are favourites.

Presumably he's stumbled across a tired old copy of Fergie's "Book of Mind Games" in a desk draw somewhere.

Kilkenny Blue

Victoria

Although I did not predict the correct score, I see I was the only one that predicted a draw 

bry the guy

Victoria

I thought it meant you all give me 20 quid

bry the guy