News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Sergio fit for Liverpool

Started by gavin, November 10, 2015, 21:05:33

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Thanks Christ for that. Lets hope it doesn't take him 5 or 6 games to get going again.

matthew84

Yeah, just read the news... As you mentioned, hope he stays fit this time. That said we rely too much on Aguero, we need to sign another quality striker that can either play with Aguero or replace him when injured.

http://footynews365.com/manchester-citys-sergio-aguero-back-in-training-1956/

Swiss

Wish I'd read that before swapping him out my ff team!

shandon

Aguero has to be an automatic pick for the fantasy league teams I think.
Although would he start against Liverpool with the amount of time he's had off?

Swiss

He normally would be. This is the sun dream team. Shockingly Rooney has the second highest points total for all strikers!
Smalling and Blind are the highest scoring defenders!

Feckin sun!

Still, I've got money riding on the league so I've had to put rooney in, I have to cut myself at night as a coping mechanism!

shandon

In the Citymancs fantasy league they have a rule saying no rags  :)

bluebrendan

Quote from: Swiss on November 11, 2015, 05:53:34
He normally would be. This is the sun dream team. Shockingly Rooney has the second highest points total for all strikers!
Smalling and Blind are the highest scoring defenders!

Feckin sun!

Still, I've got money riding on the league so I've had to put rooney in, I have to cut myself at night as a coping mechanism!
I know it's the Sun but how the fuck do they work that out, does he get triple points for being English?  :o

In the PL Fantasy league he's way down the order, below the likes of Rondon, Deeney, Fletcher etc. Smalling is the top scoring defender but closely followed by Kolarov, Sagna and Kompany.

Swiss

The sun give star man points... so basically it's rooney every match!

If money weren't on the line then I'd have no rags

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: shandon on November 11, 2015, 00:10:56
Aguero has to be an automatic pick for the fantasy league teams I think.
Although would he start against Liverpool with the amount of time he's had off?
Dont want him injured straight off again.

Leewonpen

Come off the bench last half hour to score a hat trick as we recover from 1 down