News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

predictions for the Saints away. Sunday 1.30

Started by Stephen Paul, November 26, 2014, 18:09:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

another massive game this weekend . difficult place to go these days

2 2 draw

pressure back on Pelle

Leewonpen

3-1 Saints I fear. No pace to our play this season, chased shadows against 10 men last night.

gavin

They weren't very good against Villa and have a tough run coming up. I think City should beat them comfortably. I go for 3-0 and the City defence finally beginning to look a bit more stable.

Zabba

1  2

City win and all set for mid week away against Sunderland.

zacc

Paul lakes knee

Best defence in the league I think? 1.0 City

clevblue

Sergio takes some stopping, even if he has to rely on their mistakes. That's a lot of pressure on them.

1-0 to us is probably most likel;y

We must beat Slumberland this time an' all

Victoria

andy1966

They are playing really well and we are not
coupled with the fact that it's a hard place to go and our defense
it will be a struggle to come away with anything
2-0

gavin

I'd say we played better than them this week if you take into account the opposition having watched both games. They really did not look good when achieving a draw against Villa.

Neil Mcnab

Must keep winning, but dont see much evidence of keeping the opposition out. 2-3 to us.

Vinny is going to have a thrombie at some point, or a bad injury. Needs to sit a game or two out, though not this one.

clevblue

Vinnie wouldn't agree, but you probably right, he needs to take a step back

dexter

i'm not sure about the score but i see city winning, they know how important this game is and there is no reason with the quality players we have to not come out on top.

bluebrendan